With decades of experience in cybersecurity, Defenseforce combines in-depth expertise and innovative solutions to help defense contractors safeguard confidential information and protect valuable assets, while meeting and maintaining CMMC compliance.
Protecting intellectual property, critical systems, and infrastructure from cyberattacks has become a national defense imperative. More than ever, U.S. defense contractors have become high value targets for state-sponsored hackers.
GET A HEADSTART ON CMMC
HEADSTART from Defenseforce, Inc. is a “smart” questionnaire that gives defense contractors a quick estimate of how their organization would currently rate under the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). CMMC is the U.S. DoD’s emerging framework for assessing and improving the cybersecurity posture of the Defense Industrial Base.
Find out in less than 10 minutes!
Instant results 100% free
SERVICES AND SOFTWARE
Our solutions are based on the real world experience and insights gained from conducting thousands of security assessments. We apply common sense to complex tasks – focusing on what’s most important and recommending what’s most effective.
- Powered by machine learning (ML) algorithms and natural language programming (NLP)
- Identifies sensitive data by content and context
- Simplifies creation of data and network maps, and data flow diagrams
- Helps establish CUI boundaries
- Analyzes CMMC readiness and helps determine the desired CMMC level.
- Creates or updates the System Security Plan (SSP).
- Reviews cybersecurity program documentation.
- Populates Program of Action and Milestones (POAM) for certification
- Leverage in-house teams with access to expert cybersecurity talent.
- Flexible contacts include full-time, part-time, or fractional resources.
- Subscription-based CMMC training program including online video and resource library
WHO IS DEFENSEFORCE
With prior experience in compliance driven markets and third-party cyber risk, Defenseforce is uniquely positioned to become a trusted ally to the U.S. defense industrial base.
Defenseforce was founded by the former executive team at Redspin, Inc. Known for its technical excellence, Redspin had a major impact on the U.S. healthcare cybersecurity landscape beginning in 2011. The company provided HIPAA security risk assessments and penetration testing services for over 150 hospitals and more than 1,000 ambulatory clinics and healthcare business associates.